Thursday 24 January 2013

Nails Inc Baker Street and Candeo Divebomb

So another truly lovely and eye catching polish to show you now, Nails Inc Baker Street. This shade of blue was highly publicised in the press when Beyonce decided to wear it out after the birth of her baby, Blue Ivy. But anyway I digress, I am sure you will agree that it really is an iconic shade whoever wears it!

This is two coats here;

And then (Remember I did promise glitter loveliness today!!) I followed this with two coats of Candeo Divebomb....

Dive Bomb has a sheer slightly golden base and is loaded with blue shimmer, small copper, medium blue and teal holographic and large chocolate hex glitter. The holo effect is more noticeable in person. It's just so sparkly and shiny even magpies would come after you if given the chance.....it has a real understated beauty to it and goes on so smoothly too.


I used two coats of Divebomb, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite and just had the most amazing finish. I have a few Candeo polishes now and all of them are so well made by Melinda. They sell ridiculously fast when she does restock but I got mine from Leah Ann at Llarowe. Both links are below.


http://shop.llarowe.com/Candeo-Colors_c40.htm
http://www.candeocolors.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment