Thursday 24 January 2013

Hare Polish - Dog Day Dream

So here is my very first posting, after months of succumbing to an extreme nail polish addiction, I've now decided the best way to share my love of polish is to blog about it....hence the Temptress title given to me by some nail groups that I am a member of!

I decided to start with this polish as it really encompasses everything I love - red, purple, pink and glitter! It simply is gorgeous and even my photos don't do it justice.

I started off with two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps - which is beautiful in its own right - and then one coat of Gelous.



After that I added one coat of Hare Polish Dog Day Dream and finished it off with one coat of Seche Vite. The glitter is perfect, it glides on well and the finish is smooth too. All the colours show up really well from any angle, so if you're a big fan of red, purple and pink then you should definitely try this out!




Hare Polish is available from etsy and also from the US company Llarowe. I'll be showing you two more polishes from Hare shortly so you can see more of their gorgeousness!

www.facebook/harepolish
www.etsy.com/shop'harepolish
http://shop.llarowe.com/Hare-Polish_c45.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment