Thursday 24 January 2013

China Glaze Gaga for Green and Lush Lacquer Salsa Verde


Ok so I promised a glitter-tastic update today of some wonderful indie polishes from the US...and for me this really is one of the ultimate beauties! I started off with China Glaze Gaga for Green, which is awesome on its own and a really smooth green finish that would make kermit the frog really green with envy. Ok so ahem enough of the puns, you get it, its lovely, bright and fun. This is just one coat and its already very opaque so it had an impressive coverage.



Then the real Pièce de résistance was two coats of Salsa Verde from Lush Lacquer. Salsa Verde is a beautiful greenish-gold base with a mixture of glitter - gold, silver and different green glitters are used throughout. Its just so amazingly shimmery and all the colours catch the light no matter which angle you take, no wonder then that its one of my all time favourites!

Lush Lacquer is produced by a really lovely mother-daughter team, Karin and Lexi. I can't rave about their polishes enough, how beautiful they are and well produced and tested too. Karin and Lexi are seriously hard working and always trying to outdo themselves - 16 new colours have been released recently. But don't take my word alone for it, check them out on etsy....http://www.etsy.com/shop/lushlacquer

And no, I didn't receive any endorsement! :) I just honestly love their polishes and different colour mixes! Would like to know what you all think.....do comment below if you have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment