Thursday 24 January 2013

China Glaze - Techno Teal


This is Techno Teal, from China Glaze's 2009 Tronica collection. I also have Electra Magenta which I will show you another time!

Techno Teal is one of those shades that looks more blue on some, greener on others... On my skin, it looks more turquoise, but it really is lovely regardless!

It's a linear holo predominately, but it can look a bit scattered. The holo effect is not as strong as something like DV8, but it is definitely there!




For this swatch, I used 2 coats, but if you were careful, you could get away with one easily. I added a coat of Seche Vite on top which didn't dull the holo and made it super shiny! Like most China Glaze polishes, it was pigmented, easy to apply, eye-catching, and of course in this instance, holographic!

No comments:

Post a Comment